How to access MetaMask Sign in account on a new iPhone?
MetaMask-The popular Ethereum blockchain wallet is a non-custodial wallet that can be managed with the help of the recovery seed phrase details. With the help of these recovery details, you can regain access to your wallet even on a new phone as well. This is a quick process and a MetaMask Wallet can be recovered on your new iPhone with the help of the 12-words seed phrase details. Once you submit the private key details, you will be able to recover your MetaMask Log in account easily and quickly. This can process can be beneficial for you in case you have lost access to your crypto wallet. Users who have a new iPhone need to add the MetaMask app on their devices to start the setup process of the MetaMask Wallet.
Make sure that the new iPhone is connected to the internet and that you are signed in to the App Store. Now, reach the next section to access your MetaMask sign in account on a new iPhone.
Method to access MetaMask account on a new iPhone
Once you finish the setup process of your iPhone, you will be able to start the MetaMask Wallet setup process. Make sure that you are signed in to the App Store using your Apple ID details. Now, if your mobile has an internet connection, you need to approach the steps that are given below to access your MetaMask sign in account:
- First, launch App Store on your new iPhone
- Now, reach the search box and type ‘MetaMask’ in it
- Tap the ‘Search’ icon to find results and then choose the MetaMask app
- Once you are asked, tap the ‘Get’ button to proceed
- In a few seconds, the app will be installed on your new iPhone
- Once it is installed on your device, open it on your device
- Now, reach the ‘Use recovery phrase’ option and tap on it
- Here, you need to enter the seed phrase details correctly
- When asked, choose a strong password for your MetaMask Extension.
- Now, confirm the above details to finish the MetaMask setup process on a new device
To sum up, MetaMask Wallet can be used on a new device without any issue. But to do so, you need to add the MetaMask Wallet app or extension. In the above section, we have described the complete process to access a MetaMask account on a new iPhone. In case you have the correct recovery seed phrase details, you will be able to access your account on a new iPhone as well without any delay. Hopefully, you have accessed the MetaMask sign in account on a new iPhone with the help of this post.